- Dried Ginger 干姜
- Seedless Red Date 无核红枣
- Brown Sugar 红糖
- Chinese Rose Flower 月季花
- Place the tea bag into a cup.
- Add 200-250ml of boiling water and let the tea bag steep for 5 minutes. It is recommended to remove the tea bag once 5 minutes is up.
- Consume the beverage gradually throughout the day.
- Not suitable for Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women.
- For those with period cramps: Drink it for 7 consecutive days before your period starts. For example, if your period is due on 14 May, drink it daily from 7 May. Avoid cold drinks, raw food and cold fruits before and during your period.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated.
- Information provided is not a substitute for a physician or any form of medical care. Individual symptoms may differ due to different body constitutions and diagnosis. One should consult a licensed TCM practitioner for accurate diagnosis and treatment.