Weight Management Homemade Tea
Drink this homemade tea 30 minutes after a meal to boost digestion. Ingredients
- Hawthorn (山楂), 15g
- Chrysanthemum (菊花), 10g
- Tangerine Peel (陈皮), 10g
- Chinese barley (薏苡仁), 30g
- Water, 3 cups
- Rinse the chinese barley and soak it for at least 3 hours.
- Place the soaked chinese barley in a pot and add 3 cups of water.
- Bring it to boil and let it simmer for around 20 minutes.
- Rinse the chrysanthemum to remove dirt.
- Add the chrysanthemum into the pot and continue to let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the dried hawthorn slices and tangerine peel.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes before serving.