Hello, nice to meet you. Are you ready to PULSE ahead?
Join PULSE in this exciting new stage as we look to build a dynamic healthcare brand that brings together the best of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western medical approaches.
If you enjoy working with people and touching lives as part of your daily work, we would love to hear from you.
We are in the lookout for dynamic, enthusiastic individuals to join us for the following positions.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Physicians
What you will be involved in:
- Seeing patients daily for TCM consultations
- Conducting TCM assessments, providing diagnostic advice and treatments, prescribing herbal medications
- Educating patients about TCM, their conditions and answering related queries
- Occasionally participating in outreach events, as a speaker in health seminars/webinars and in writing content articles
- Assisting in any additional ad-hoc medical-related tasks as assigned by the Chief Medical Officer and Senior Management.
What we need from you:
- A recognised Degree or Postgraduate qualification in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Registration with the Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners Board of Singapore (TCMPB). Those who are in the process of obtaining their registrations can qualify as a management trainee.
- Effectively Bilingual in English and Chinese
- A friendly disposition and good patient communication skills.
Management Trainee Program
If you are a recent graduate in the process of obtaining your registration, you can qualify as a management trainee where you will receive:
- Comprehensive on-the-ground training on core clinical and administrative duties (see above).
- Mentorship & support by senior physicians and lead clinical team members.
- Rotational opportunities in product research and development, branding & marketing initiatives, content creation, digital health app development and other core projects.
Why Join PULSE?
- Be part of an established, fast-growing TCM company with a modern outlook.
- An attractive salary and commissions plan.
- 10+ conveniently located clinics (by MRT) islandwide and more upcoming.
- Modern, attractively-designed clinics.
- Friendly colleagues and a pleasant work environment.
- Opportunities to be part of exciting projects and teams such as product development, procurement, business operations, branding and marketing, to app development.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested to grow your career with PULSE, we would love to hear from you. Email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch with you.