Spring Onion Ginger Perilla Leaf Tea
Try out this tea recipe if you are experiencing a recent onset of aversion to cold, runny nose with transparent nasal discharge and mild headache or body ache.
- Spring Onion with White Bulb and Roots (连须葱白, Lian Xu Cong Bai) 5 stalks
- Fresh Ginger (生姜, Sheng Jiang) 3 slices
- Perilla Leaf (紫苏叶, Zi Su Ye) 5g
- Water (水, Shui) 500ml
- Salt (盐, Yan) A pinch of
- Add all the ingredients (except salt) and water to a pot.
- Bring all the ingredients to boil. Once boiling, add the salt, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drink it while it’s warm. Wear an additional layer of clothes to facilitate perspiration. It is recommended to drink for 2 to 3 consecutive days.