Give this recipe a try if you are experiencing symptoms of a recent onset of aversion to heat and cold, having a small amount of light yellow phlegm, mild sore throat or headache. Ingredients:
- Mulberry Leaf (桑叶, Sang Ye) 9g
- Yellow Chrysanthemum (菊花, Ju Hua) 9g
- Licorice root (甘草, Gan Cao) 3g
- Water 500ml
- Add all the ingredients and water into a pot.
- Bring all the ingredients to boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drink it while it’s warm. It is recommended to drink this for 2 to 3 consecutive days.